Physioworks Health Group maintains a complete service ethos in the provision of our range of health care and well-being services. Yoga, personalised and customised to your health-care issues and physical capabilities, is available at Physioworks Health Group Pakenham every Tuesday evening.
Experienced Yoga teacher, Deb Vawdrey will tailor and instruct sessions to best fit your personal needs. Says Deb, “I am so passionate about spreading the joys of Yoga and the health benefits it provides which people of all ages, fitness levels and walks of life can enjoy”.
What is Yoga?
Well, Yoga is so many things for so many people. To some it is simply a way to become more flexible, for other’s it’s a ritual of mindful movement and nourishing breathwork, while others use Yoga as a social activity to connect with other like-minded people while engaging in a physical, emotional and spiritual pursuit of wholeness.
So who does Yoga?
If you answer yes to just one of the following questions, then perhaps Yoga may well be beneficial for you!
- Do you spend a lot of time sitting?
- Do you work with computers?
- Do you do heavy manual work?
- Do you play sport – socially or competitively?
- Do you have an injury to rehab?
- Do you want to age with mobility and clarity?
- Do you experience symptoms of stress or anxiety?
- Do you want to improve your cardio vascular system?
- Do you want to improve your respiratory capacity?
- Do you want to keep your bones strong?
- Do you want minimise your risk of arthritis?
- Do you want to keep up with your kids and/or grandkids?
- Do you simply want to be more active and healthier?
Yoga classes @ Physioworks Pakenham are available every Tuesday evening.
- Two 75 minute Yoga classes are available.
- Yoga classes are limited to only 10 participants per class.
For more detail or to book a Yoga class at Physioworks Health Group Pakenham please speak to our reception team or call 5941 5499.
For more information about Yoga: https://www.yogaaustralia.org.au/what-is-yoga/
Learn more about Physioworks Health Group Pakenham Yoga Teacher Deb Vawdrey.